ADMISSION FOR AY 2021-2022 – KG TO GRADE 9
ADMISSION FOR AY 2022-2023 – KG TO GRADE 10
The Online registration can be done in our website www.bhavanspearlalain.com
- Please ensure that you are using Internet Explorer 7 and above while registering your child online.
- All fields marked * are compulsory.
- Parents whose children are students of the school or those who have already submitted an application for registration, have to log in their parent ID and password in the required fields at the bottom of the application form.
- Employees of the school have to ensure that they log in their employee ID and password in the required fields at the bottom of the application form.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Ensure name and date of birth is as per the passport.
- Review the information entered and ensure that all fields are entered accurately.
Academic Year 2021-2022
|Grade||Date of Birth (should be on or before)||Minimum Age (as on 31/07/2021)||Maximum Age (as on 31/07/2021)|
|KG 1||31/07/2017||4 Years||4 Years and 11 months|
|KG 2||31/07/2016||5 Years||5 Years and 11 months|
|Grade 1||31/07/2015||6 Years||6 Years and 11 months|
Please track your online application using your login ID and Password.
Click Here- to track Online Admission Application status
After completing the online registration, parents are requested to submit a hard copy of the completed online application form to the School office. Child will be called for an entry level test.
Details of Entry Level Test
GRADE 1, 2, 3 and 4
Confirmation of Registration
- A nonrefundable registration fee of 5% of the annual Tuition fees will be collected on confirmation of the admission.
- The parents will also be submitting the necessary documents for admission.
Upon confirmation of the admission, the following documents should be submitted:
Documents of the student
- Colour copy of passport front page, back page and visa page of the child.
- Colour copy of Valid Emirates ID of the child.
- Colour copy of birth certificate of the child
- If the student is born in UAE or any GCC country, birth certificate issued by the Government Department of that country is valid. No attestation required.
- If the student is born in India and birth certificate is in English it should be attested by UAE embassy/consulate and ministry of foreign affairs, Abu Dhabi.
- If the student is born in India and birth certificate is NOT in English, the birth certificate should be translated by a legal translator attested by the ministry of foreign affairs, Abu Dhabi.
- Colour copy of last school report. (Except for KG 1)
- Copy of vaccination record.
- Copy of valid insurance card.
- Six passport size photos.
- Transfer Certificate.
(a) TC is not required for KG 1 admission, if the child is joining at the beginning of the academic year.
(b) Students coming from India should attest their TC by the Education Officer of the State/District/Area from where the Certificate is obtained. The seal and signature of the Education Officer has to be verified by the Indian Embassy in Abu Dhabi and the UAE Foreign Affairs Ministry.
(c) If the student is locally transferred within Abu Dhabi the eSIS No. and eSIS Mark sheet from previous school has to be submitted.
(d) Students coming from other Emirates other than Abu Dhabi, the Transfer Certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education of that Emirate.
(e) Students coming from GCC Countries, the Transfer/School Leaving Certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education.
- Tenancy contract and copy of the Electricity bill.
- Print out of the online application form.
Documents of the Parents to be submitted
- Copy of the Passport of the father – first page, last page, and valid visa page
- Copy of the Passport of the mother – first page, last page and valid visa page
- Emirates ID Copy of the father – front and back side of the Emirates ID
- Emirates ID Copy of the mother – front and back side of the Emirates ID
The above documents are compulsory and the registration will not be processed without these documents.
- All the details mentioned in the registration form should be correct. Any discrepancies in the registration form will result in the disqualification of admission.
- The registration confirmation is not the confirmation of admission.
- The admission of the student is subject to the approval of the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) in eSIS system.
- Registration fees would be non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission or no show, when the academic year commences or when the time for fee payment is due, if the parent fails to notify the school in writing before the official dates for fee payment.
Once documents are submitted and accepted by the school office parents may proceed to pay the Tuition fees, Uniform fee, Book fee and Transport fee. Fee receipts will be issued by the school office.
Collection of Books and Uniforms from the School Store by submitting the fee payment receipt.
TUITION FEE (in AED)
|LKG & UKG||2400||3200||2400|
|Grade I to II||2550||3400||2550|
|Grade III to V||2700||3600||2700|
|GRADE VI TO VIII||2850||3800||2850|
Zakhir, Basra park, Al Jimi, Tawam Hospital, Al Diwan, Sarooj, Town center, Oasis Hospital
250 per month
Hili, Misbah, Bawadi mall, Al Kuwaitat
350 per month
|Grade I-VIII||AED 700|
CBSE REGISTRATION FEES
|ALL GRADES||AED 400 (for 3 sets),
AED 126 per pair
The Transport fee is not refundable under any circumstances. The use of the Transport facility can only be discontinued with one month’s prior notice, given in writing.
For new admissions, an amount of 5% of Annual Tuition fee will be collected at the time of enrollment, which will be set off against the tuition fees at the time of payment.
LAST DATE FOR THE PAYMENT OF FEE
Term 1 – 22nd March
Term 2- 22nd June
Term 3 – 10th December
- L.M.S Access will be denied in the event of any fee dues, one month after the commencement of every term.
- Children in Kindergarten and Primary classes should not be entrusted with the payment of fees. Parents proceeding on long leave or vacation will have to pay the fee for the following term along with the bus fee before they proceed. All school dues must be cleared before the announcement of the results of the Annual Examination, failing which the result will be withheld.
- Kindly Note: The fee is subject to revision at any time of the session as per the instructions issued by the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge. Kindly refer the School Fee policy for more details.
- In case of student withdrawal during the term, the term fee/refund will be charged according to the School Fee policy.
GUIDELINES FOR THE TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
Guidelines for the Transfer Certificate (for UAE) is issued in order to comply with the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) regulations, and for us to register your child with ADEK, it is imperative that we receive a Transfer Certificate from your child’s previous school when joining after the month of May. Students joining KG 1, KG 2 or Grade 1 at the start of the Academic year (April) do not require a Transfer Certificate.
- This Transfer Certificate must be in the official school letterhead.
- The form needs to be completed on the last day of attendance of the child.
- The form must be signed by the School Principal with an official school stamp.
- The original certificate must be presented on the first day of school.
The validity of the Transfer Certificate is only for one month. Hence, the child should be enrolled in school within a month from the date of issue of the Transfer Certificate. Following details must be specified in the TC
- Full Name of Child
- Date of Birth
- Commencement Date at School
- Grade/Class on Leaving
- Leaving Date at School
- Curriculum Used
Children coming from other countries should have the original Transfer Certificate (TC) attested by: •Ministry of Education (from the country of TC origin)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (from the country of TC origin)
- UAE Embassy (from the country of TC origin)
Children coming from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar & Oman must have their original certificates attested only by the Ministry of Education (from the country of TC origin). Please note, the corresponding year group is of vital importance and the Ministry of Education may refuse the child entry if the year group does not matching with that of the new school. Students joining from September must also submit a Grade statement for the First Term, issued from their previous school.
The uniform is worn with pride. It is an outward sign of the choice that students have made to join the school and a way to demonstrate their commitment to fully embrace the values and spirit at our school. We recommend at least two complete sets of the uniform per child. Parents are expected to purchase the school uniforms/attire prior to student attending school •Students should take pride in wearing their school uniform.
- Students must have a valid identity card issued by the school throughout their presence in the school and during all out-door activities of the school.
- Students must wear the uniform which is approved or provided by the school. There are different uniforms for regular classes and physical education classes. In winter students must wear plain Maroon sweaters, prescribed by the School and as available in the school stores.
- Physical education (PE) uniforms with white canvas shoes should be worn on days when Physical Education, Aerobics and Yoga Classes have been timetabled.
- Students must understand that wearing the uniform without all accessories is considered as incomplete and will be reason for getting cautioned or being reported to the Parent. Wearing unwashed crumpled or very tight clothes or clothes which are too small size for the students is considered as improper uniform.
- Boys should have short hair. Any type of trendy hair-cut is not permitted.
- Girls must make two plaits (braids) or tie two pony tails. No girl will be allowed to keep her hair open unless very short. Ribbons or hair band, if used, should be plain black only.
- Hats, caps, sweat-bands and sun glasses are not allowed in the school.
- Girls will not be allowed to wear make-up except on special days and when functions are organised.
- Black shoes of the specified design & Black socks with regular school uniform and white canvas shoes and white socks with track suit will be worn by students.
- Only girls will be allowed to wear small studs in their ear-lobes. Students will be allowed to wear Gold Studs (small) only after Parent request (approved by the Principal) and if the child is allergic to other metal or artificial jewellery.
- Only Sikh boys and girls will be permitted to wear a Kada. Any other religious thread or locket, if worn, should be inside the shirt and should not be visible.
- Girls must wear white slips or camisoles under their shirts, whereas boys will wear white vests under the shirts.
- Nail polish and flowers in the hair are not permitted.
- The belt issued or approved by the school only will be allowed. School belt should be worn on all days, except when the PE Uniform is worn.
- Students from Grade 6 and above are required to wear the School Blazer on all days, except when the PE Uniform is worn.
- The Principal’s decision will be final in all matters, concerning the School Uniform.
Timing of the school Uniform Store
|1||Sunday ― Wednesday||08:00 am — 02:00 pm|
|2||Thursday||08:00 am — 01:00 pm|
|3||Saturday||09:00 am — 01:00 pm|