Transport and bus rules
To facilitate co-ordination between the Transport Operator and Parents opting for Transport, the school facilitates only in collecting Transport Forms (New registration as well as Change of Location) and Transport Fees. An Operations Executive of the Transport Vendor is always available at the school and parents can meet the Executive during the school day.
Transport services offered by Nexus Passengers Transport By Bus LLC, recommended by BPWS.
- Nexus Passengers Transport By Bus LLC operates the buses in compliance with the guidelines of regulatory authorities.
- All drivers of Nexus Passengers Transport By Bus LLC are fully trained, holding DOT issued school bus driving license and participate in our ongoing customer care and drivers’ training courses.
- The buses are installed with a Video Surveillance System. All buses are provided with a mobile phone. The mobile phone number is available at the school.
- All buses have designated pick up and drop off points.
- Usage of services provided by the school recommended Transport Operator is optional, but the usage of other private transporter’s service is strictly prohibited for safety and security reasons. Parents not opting for the recommended Transporter, should personally pick and drop their children.
- The students travelling by school buses must behave well during travel.
- Any act of indiscipline or damaging the vehicle will result in suspension of usage of the Transport services immediately. There will be no refund of the transport fees collected.
- It is the responsibility of the parent(s) to ensure that their child / children is/are at the pick-up point at the designated time. Buses will not leave from collection points ahead of schedule. However, buses will not be able to wait at pick-up points after the scheduled time. Due to traffic delays buses may arrive at pick-up and drop-off points behind schedule.
- Parents are required to inform the drivers/ Operations Executive if a student is absent on a particular day. If a student does not want to use the return trip on any particular day the parent should hand in a written communication or send an e-mail to the Operations Executive.
- For safety reasons, eating and drinking on the bus other than water will not be permitted.
- Nexus Passengers Transport By Bus LLC reserves the right to decline the provision of service allocation of bus facility will be based on the availability of a seat in the bus plying in the area.
- Missing bus will not be a valid excuse for remaining absent from the school.
- The bus fees are to be paid term wise at the beginning of each term along with the tuition fee. Discontinuation during mid-term is not allowed and no claim for fee refund will be entertained.
- A change in residence or spot for pick and drop must be intimated to the school office immediately in writing, by filling the Transport Application.
- Change of location, will be done, within 3 days of receipt of Transport Application, at the School office.
- Clarifications on Pick up/ Drop off should be done directly with the Transport Operator.
- All Nexus Passengers Transport By Bus LLC vehicles, drivers and passengers are insured. In case of any claim due to the accident, the company’s liability is limited to the comprehensive compensation paid by the insurance company, as per the terms of the insurance policy.
- Parents or guardians shall compensate the company for any damages caused/ sustained on the bus or to other travelers as a result of inappropriate behavior/ actions by their child.
- Nexus Passengers Transport By Bus LLC may use e-mail ID/ mobile number of the parents for conveying messages/ sending newsletter/ circulars.
Transport Services are presently offered in Al Ain city, Barari Mall, Bawadi Mall, Zakher, Al Jimi, Hili and Kuwaitat. Parents living in any other place requiring transport or moving to any other place not mentioned herein and requiring transport, will need to check with the school office if they wish to continue with the School Transport. Transport services for children from other areas cannot assumed to be confirmed by parents unless confirmed by the transporter. For any query, kindly contact School office on +971 50 583 5172.