Normal School timing at BPWS for various classes are as follows:
|SUNDAY TO THURSDAY||8.00am to 12 noon||12 noon to 12.15pm|
|Grade 1 to 4||SUNDAY TO WEDNESDAY||8.00am to 2.45pm||2.35pm to 2.45pm|
|THURSDAY||8.00am to 1.45pm||1.45pm to 2.00pm|
EXTRA COACHING PROGRAMME FOR SLOW LEARNERS OF GRADE 1 TO 4
1.45pm to 3.45pm.
|3.45pm to 4.00pm|
BPWS TIMINGS FOR SHORT BREAK AND LUNCH BREAK
|CLASS||DAYS||SHORT BREAK||LUNCH BREAK|
|KG 1 &2||SUNDAY TO THURSDAY||9.30am TO 10.00am||NA|
|Grade 1 to 4||SUNDAY TO WEDNESDAY||9.40am to 9.55am||11.55am to 12.30pm|
|THURSDAY||9.25am to 9.40am||12noon to 12.35pm|
BPWS OFFICE TIMINGS
|SUNDAY TO WEDNESDAY||8.00am to 3.00pm ( Accounts till 2.00pm)|
|THURSDAY||8.00am to 2.00pm (Accounts till 1.00pm)|
|SATURDAY||9.00 am to 1.00 pm|
BPWS VISITING TIMINGS
|Chairman/Vice Chairman||By prior appointment only | E -Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com|
|Principal||2:00 PM to 3:30 PM | By prior appointment only |
|Teachers||By prior appointment only | SATURDAY – 12 noon to 1.00pm|
For any appointment you may call and book your appointment through the school reception (Phone: 037 22 0905)) or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be informed of your appointment via e-mail.
SCHEDULE OF BOOKS SENT FROM SCHOOL
KG books will be sent on Thursdays
BPWS BOOK SCHEDULE GRADE 1 & 2
|1||SUNDAY||EVS & COMPUTER SCIENCE – The respective assessment books will be brought back to school on the same morning|
|3||TUESDAY||HINDI & Assessment book as per cycle test|
|4||WEDNESDAY||ARABIC & ISLAMIC EDUCATION|
|5||THURSDAY||MATH & Assessment books|
BPWS BOOK SCHEDULE GRADE 3 & 4
|2||MONDAY||ENGLISH/COMP.SC/MATH & Assessment notebook as per Cycle Test|
|3||TUESDAY||ARABIC/SOCIAL STUDIES/MATH & Assessment notebook as per Cycle Test|
|4||WEDNESDAY||HINDI/ ISLAMIC EDUCATION/ MATH|
|5||THURSDAY||All textbooks of main subjects|
- The books (Text books and note books) once brought from home will be kept in the school and will be sent as per the above mentioned schedule.
- Books once issued from school, should be returned on the next working day.
- Please contact respective class teachers for any clarification.
- Please do not send extra notebooks. All text and notebooks to be duly labelled.
- Kindly follow the book schedule as mentioned above.
- It is the core responsibility of every child to take the assigned books from the lockers as per the above schedule.
- Absence must be explained in the form of a leave letter along with the parent’s /guardian’s signature.
- Leave of absence is not granted except on prior written application from parent/guardian (except in the case of unforeseen circumstances) or extended absence (of 15 days or more) without leave shall render the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls.
- For long absence on account of illness, a medical certificate must be submitted. A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate, permitting him/her to attend school. Students suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class
(a) Chickenpox – till complete falling of scab
(b) Cholera – till the child is completely well
(c) Measles – two weeks after the rash disappears
(d) Mumps – until the swelling has gone (about 1 month)
(e) A whooping cough- six weeks
(f) Jaundice – six weeks